A Cash Account offers a real alternative to money market funds, supplying instant access capabilities and higher interest rates but with the added ease of personal banking facilities. In essence it is a bank account with high interest rates.
Who is the provider of Cash Account?
Cash Account is provided to selected intermediaries by Investec Private Bank.
How does it work?
Incompass is able to open up your client account for you (please note this can be done when you are abroad)The service is similar to private banking whereby you simply instruct Incompass (who provide you with a dedicated advisor) for withdrawals and statements. This means total control and ease of use for the client who is able to pay bills by instructing Incompass, for example.
What interest rates do I get?
A number of options are available to you, providing you with interest rates linked to prime, money market rates or fixed term deposits – all on a very competitive basis.
Key Features and Advantages
With the Incompass Cash Account, you get three accounts in one. This way we can tailor your type of savings specifically to your needs.
- World class security and authorisation process
- Competitive interest rates You can open it from abroad. No need to appear personally in a South African bank.
- The ability to transfer your foreign currency money to your cash account as you please, at your own pace and whenever the exchange rate is to your favour.
- Transfer money directly from your Incompass Cash Account to third party accounts, for example for the purchase of your property, car etc. simply by instructing your designated cash account manager.
- Debit orders set up on the account, so that expenses such as your insurance and medical aid can get paid automatically out of the account.
- Your money is available within 24 hours.
- Superior private bank service experience. Every cash account holder is designated with their own personal cash account manager, instructions such as payments, debit orders and statements are simply routed directly through to the manager for processing. No more frustrating bank queues, automated answering systems or complex instruction procedures.