South African Bank
A South African Bank plays the role of an authorised dealer for transferring money out of South Africa.
Incompass Forex deals with the South African Bank on behalf of the client (the entity wishing to transfer money out of South Africa) and all transactions will go through an authorised dealer. As the expert 'brokering" the money transfer it is common that we have the ability to pass on better rates than the client would obtain of they were to go direct.
If you are looking for no administration fees, better foreign exchange rates and a superior service give Incompass Forex a call.
Ring us now on 0861 422 433 during office hours or request call back here.
The list as of December 2010 or authorised dealers was as follows:
- ABSA Bank Limited
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of China Johannesburg Branch
- Bank of Taiwan South Africa Branch
- Bidvest Bank Limited
- China Construction Bank, Johannesburg Branch
- Citibank, N.A., South Africa
- Deutsche Bank AG, Johannesburg Branch
- FirstRand Bank Limited
- Habib Overseas Bank Limited
- HBZ Bank Limited
- Investec Bank Limited
- JPMorgan Chase Bank (Johannesburg Branch)
- Mercantile Bank Limited
- Nedbank Limited
- Sasfin Bank Limited
- Société Générale
- Standard Chartered Bank - Johannesburg Branch
- State Bank of India
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited -Johannesburg Branch
- The Royal Bank of Scotland. N.V., South African Branch
- The South African Bank of Athens Limited
- The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited